Particularly famous for its beef, Argentina’s cuisine is very influenced by Europe. The Asado, an elaborate meal of grilled meat, is one of the country’s most important culinary traditions dating back to the fabled Gauchos riding and driving cattle across the plains of pampas.
In this class, we will embrace this Argentine tradition of grilled meats, marinated sweet pepper, roasted potatoes, and the national not-to be-missed condiment: chimichurri. If you’re in the mood for an evening of cooking great food with your favorite guy or gal this class is sure to please.
- Argentine Empanadas (Sample recipe already prepared for you)
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Pampas Prairie Chop Salad
- Roasted Marinated Sweet Peppers
- Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- Flan (Sample recipe already prepared for you)