Artisan Bread II: Sourdough Sensation
- May 17, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Sourdough baking is both an art and a science. And it’s Chef Adam’s favorite kind of baking. A great sourdough starter can be a treasured (and coveted) part of a baker’s kitchen. Learn sourdough techniques with a new menu from Chef Adam. He puts his own spin on the art and alchemy of bread making with a few simple ingredients: four, water and salt. The desire to make homemade bread runs deep within many of us, and this class is perfect to get you started.
“All sorrows are less with bread.” – Don Quixote
- Whole Wheat
What to expect at Cooking Classes:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
- You will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. email@example.com • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.