Date Night: Chop House Favs
- December 6, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Chef Sara in this holiday Date Night cooking class featuring a chop house favorite, Stuffed Pork Chops and one of our favorites-chopped salad. In this hands-on cooking class, you and your date will stuff your 2-inch pork chop, then sear and finish it in the oven to perfection. Roasted garlic popovers and seasonal vegetable make it a delightful menu and an exceptional evening. Save room for dessert!
Price is per couple
- Welcome Appetizer-Chef’s choice
- Chopped Salad with Three-Peppercorn Buttermilk Dressing
- Italian Sausage-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Roasted Garlic Popovers
- Seasonal vegetable
- Chef’s Choice Dessert
What to expect at Cooking Classes:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
- You will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. email@example.com • 801.464.0113
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.