Date Night: Taste of Spain
- May 18, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Take a bite of Barcelona night-life in this fun, imaginative, and flavorful class. In this class, we are going to tempt your senses and get caught up in some amazing Spanish cuisine. The appeal lies in the vast variety of delicious flavors and the rich communal nature the Tapas dining experience provides. Learn the techniques to create your own perfect tapas party at home.
PRICE IS PER COUPLE
- Garlic and Olive Oil Shrimp
- Bacon-Wrapped Chorizo-Filled Dates
- Fingerling Papas Bravas with Smoky Lemon Aioli
- Romesco Pork Medallions
- Manchego Triangles with Quince Paste*
- Herb-Marinated Spanish Olives*
- Chef’s Dessert of the Moment*
*Sample recipes already prepared for you!
What to expect at Date Night Cooking Classes:
- You will work as a couple to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 6-8 couples only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class registrations.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. firstname.lastname@example.org • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.