Indian Nights: Good Karma with Korma
|Workshop / Hands-onshow details +||$85.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 18, 2018 1:22 pm
Sales End: December 14, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- December 18, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you have an affinity for Indian dishes, then you know Indian cuisine is packed with delicious and aromatic spices. Spices and Indian cooking go hand in hand and are an amazing merger of flavors for your palate! In this class, you will learn all about Indian spices, where they come from, and how to use them. Chef Neeta will inspire you to create, hands-on, the Indian dishes that your heart is familiar with from your favorite Indian restaurants. There is always good karma to come from learning to cook together!
- Shrimp Korma with Basmati Rice
- Roasted Cauliflower with Cumin and Cilantro
- Vegetable Samosas
- Garlic and Plain Naan
- Carrot Halva
What to expect at Cooking Classes:
- You will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. firstname.lastname@example.org • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.