- May 21, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Are you looking for a tasty and hearty meal for your next dinner? In this class you will learn the secrets of Japanese cuisine and will be in heaven as you taste the many different layers of flavors, grill steaks, create a classic Japanese meal that will set your culinary skills to the next level. You will be so delighted by the exceptional recipes, you’ll want to prepare them in your own kitchen over and over and over, again!
- Steakhouse Salad with Creamy Ginger Dressing*
- Hibachi Steak with Fresh Vegetables
- Mustard Sauce*
- Japanese Fried Rice
*Sample recipe already prepared for you!
What to expect at Cooking Classes:
- You will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. firstname.lastname@example.org • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.