Mom and Me: Mother’s Day Baking Workshop
- May 7, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The best gifts are ones you can keep forever: MEMORIES! Moms and their kids (up to 2 kids per momma) can spend the evening baking together. You’ll learn to mix, blend, fold, roll, and create some delicious treats that look like they came from a bakery! You’ll box up your treats to take home – PLUS, mom’s get a bonus Mother’s Day gift: a 24-cup mini muffin pan!
For mom (or grandma) and up to 2 children (ages 7-17).
What to expect at Family Cooking Classes:
- Your family will work together in small groups of 2-3 people to produce the classes’ entire menu. Children need to be over 7 years of age.
- All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Class size is limited to 6 families only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. firstname.lastname@example.org • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as they’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please have long hair tied back.