NEW! Date Night: Be my Gyro!!
- January 17, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This traditional Greek dish is always welcome here in Utah! In this hands-on class, you and your date will learn the traditional way to prepare Greek Gyros with aromatic spices of allspice, black pepper, garlic, oregano and thyme. Served with Tzatziki-you’ll be making this in class as well as practice how to pronounce it too! Opa!
Price is per couple
- Greek Gyros
- Tzatziki sauce
- Greek Salad
What to expect at Date Night Cooking Classes:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
- You will work as a couple to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 6-8 couples only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class registrations.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. email@example.com • 801.464.0113
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.