Passions and Pairings: Northeastern Italian Wines
- Passions & Pairings January
January 19, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
VENETO & VALPOLICELLA This month we’ll be studying the great wines of Northeastern Italy. Taste Prosecco, Soave, Valpolicella, Amarone & an Italian dessert wine. Chef Drew will prepare lovely appetizers & small plates including pasta & Chicken Cacciatore. If you love things Italian—this class is for you!
What to expect at our Passions and Pairing Wine Classes:
You must be over 21 years of age to attend.
- Lighter fare or appetizers will be served.
- Due to the demonstration style preparation and class size, no menu substitutions can be offered.
- You will be tasting 4-5 wines. Each wine is poured at a two-ounce serving. The total of wine is equivalent to 2 glasses of wine.
- Class size is limited to 16 students.
- Classes are 2 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- Please arrive on time.
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .