Passions and Pairings: South of France
- Passions & Pairings March
March 16, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sunny South of France, some of the greatest wines known around the world come from the Rhône Valley, Provence & the Languedoc. With roots that go back to the time of the Greeks you’ll love tasting Cremant de Limoux, Viognier, & Cotes-du-Rhone (whites & reds). Chef Drew’s specialty is French Cuisine so enjoy these great wines with chef-made Charcuterie, Salade Najacois, Daube de Boeuf & other tasty small plates and dessert. Join us for this mini vacation to the South of France—without the jet lag!
You must be over 21 years of age to attend.
- Lighter fare or appetizers will be served.
- Due to the demonstration style preparation and class size, no menu substitutions can be offered.
- You will be tasting 4-5 wines. Each wine is poured at a two-ounce serving. The total of wine is equivalent to 2 glasses of wine.
- Class size is limited to 16 students.
- Classes are 2 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- Please arrive on time.
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .