Passions and Pairings: Valentine Sparkling Wines
- Passions & Pairings February
February 16, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A special Valentines Day class on Sparkling Wines—Learn about Champagne, how it is made & how it has evolved over the years.
Taste Cava, Crémants, & other sparklers from around the globe. Chef Drew will serve you tasty appetizers & small plates including Spanish tapas, a French puff-pastry entrée & a Valentine dessert. That’s Amore!!
You must be over 21 years of age to attend.
- Lighter fare or appetizers will be served.
- Due to the demonstration style preparation and class size, no menu substitutions can be offered.
- You will be tasting 4-5 wines. Each wine is poured at a two-ounce serving. The total of wine is equivalent to 2 glasses of wine.
- Class size is limited to 16 students.
- Classes are 2 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- Please arrive on time.
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .