Ramen at Home
- March 16, 2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Do you love ramen but aren’t sure how to make it? Despite ramen’s legendary culinary status, it’s a dish you can make at home–and we’ll show you how!
Chef Marlene Noda will take you step by step and show you how easy it really is. Learn how to make three different types of ramen, how to roast bones to make the perfect broth with the complex balance of flavors that make a traditional and flavorful ramen. Chef Marlene will also discuss where to purchase all the ingredients, and how to choose different toppings.
Ramen restaurants spend years developing their recipes, but with Chef Marlene you can learn to make a darn good bowl of ramen at home. You will leave with recipes, hands on instruction you won’t get anywhere else, and a full belly! You will not want to miss this one
What to expect at Cooking Classes:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
- You will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. email@example.com • 801.464.0113
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.