The Shape of Things to Come: Your Wine’s BFF (Bouquet, Flavor, Finish)
- April 20, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The secret. . . . a proper Wine Glass!
Yes, the proper wine glass does matter and does make a difference! Come see and taste for yourself in this fun, tasty and educational class. You will taste 4 wines in different wine glass styles and you will notice a difference in BFF (bouquet, flavor and finish). Each glass shape is scientifically design to deliver the appropriate wine to the specific areas of your palate to enhance the wine and the overall tasting experience. Plus the 3 glasses from Connoisseur Crystal are yours to take home, beautiful German crystal wine glasses for you to enjoy this experience over again and always have the proper glass on hand enjoy your wine.
This amazing experience is paired with cheeses and meats presented by Darcy Swedish, Cheese Monger from NOSH Specialty Cheese shop. The premier International Cheese Shop in Park City located in The Market.
What to expect at Wine Tasting and Pairing Classes:
- You must be over 21 years of age to attend.
- Lighter fare or appetizers will be served.
- You will be tasting 4-5 wines. Each wine is poured at a two-ounce serving. The total of wine is equivalent to 2 glasses of wine.
- Class size is limited to 18 students.
- Classes are 2 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- Please arrive on time.