Teen Culinary World Tour: Disneyland
- May 10, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Did you know Disneyland started out as a culinary epicenter? Prepare some of the most delicious foods from Disneyland. Learn valuable techniques such as basic knife skills, mixing and baking, using delicious ingredients in new ways, playing with flavors – and and experience the magic of Disney! After all the hard work in the kitchen, you’ll sit down together and enjoy the feast you’ve prepared, and then take home some of the pretzels and churros! Ages 13 to 18 years.
- Churro with White and Milk Chocolate Dipping Sauces
- Homemade Pretzels (Salted and Cream Cheese Filled)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup in a Bread Bowl
- Dole Whip
What to expect at Junior Chef Cooking Classes:
- Please come in to drop off and pick up your child from their class. We ask that parents not stay for the duration of the class.
- Your child will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- We recommend that kids ages 8-12 take our Junior Chefs Basic Knife Skills class in addition to junior chef classes. Knife skills in all other Junior Chef cooking classes may be limited or not taught, based up on the discretion of the instructor due to safety and proficiency.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive an advance email with a waiver to include information about food allergies, emergency contact information, etc.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. firstname.lastname@example.org • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please bring your child on time. Their chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please have them wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as they’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please have long hair tied back.