Join us for an evening of fun with flour! Salt Lake Culinary Center’s special and enduring partnership with King Arthur Flour will be center stage for an evening of fun, baking, delicious treats, and prizes. Our Chef Katy Monti will be working with bakers from King Arthur Flour to bake both sweet and savory dishes using their exceptional products. Salt Lake Culinary Center uses King Arthur Flour exclusively and we’d like to show you why. Event cost is only $25.00 per person and reservations are limited.
King Arthur Flour was founded 1790 and is an employee owned company. The wheat that makes their wide range of products is 100% U.S. grown and is never bleached or bromated. King Arthur flour is readily available in Salt Lake City groceries as well as online at www.kingarthurflour.com.
- Homemade Crackers served with hummus, baba ganoush and red pepper spread
- Savory pancakes served with chutney
- Fresh bread just out of the oven
- Pizza with assorted toppings
- Blitz pastry dough made into palmiers
- Madeleine cookies
- Creme puffs with chocolate pastry creme
ACTIVE DEMOS: Pizza dough, toppings for crackers, creme, palmiers
DOOR PRIZES! King Arthur Flour Cookbooks, Salt Lake Culinary Center cooking class