Junior Chefs experience the joy of cooking through exceptional hands-on classes in our state-of-the-art kitchens. By participating in the creation of recipes, students learn skills and good habits that will last a lifetime.
- Learn how to follow and complete recipes
- Learn fundamentals of cooking such as basic knife skills, proper measuring, cooking techniques as well as basic math skills
- Learn to handle cooking equipment
- Experience the thrill of discovering, creating and tasting new foods
- Healthy eating is a focus of each recipe by using local and fresh foods
- Learn appropriate etiquette and manners
We have Junior and Teen Chef classes appropriate for:
- ages 8-12
- ages 13-17
We offer fun, memorable and delicious JUNIOR CHEF BIRTHDAY PARTIES for kids ages 8-18 years. Click HERE for more information.