New Year’s Champagne Celebration
Bid a fond farewell to 2013 in style. Our New Year’s Celebration is an evening filled with decadent hors d’oeuvres, sweet treats, and the holiday’s superstar, Champagne. As attendees cook and sip their way through class, Chef Mollie will give a lesson in Champagne 101 discussing the region, how the wine is made, and what to look for when shopping. Join us and start the celebration early!
- Roasted Vegetable and Boursin Tarts
- Orange-Chipotle Beef Skewers
- Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp
- Wonton Cups with Sesame-Seared Tuna and Edamame “Hummus”
- Mexican Wedding Cookies (Sample recipe already prepared for you)