Summer Cocktail Party
Welcome summer by serving your guests a symphony for the senses. Our festive menu boasts an abundance of fresh seasonal ingredients, from corn and tomatoes to watermelon and plums. Vibrant colors, bright cheerful flavors and varied textures make these fabulous finger foods refreshingly unique.
SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES Brining and cooking shrimp perfectly every time; grilling corn; making traditional Spanish soup; grilling and glazing fish; making tender biscuits; searing and pan-roasting pork tenderloin.
Adult classes are designed for students 16 years of age or older. (Note: Students must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol.)
- Mini Shrimp Tacos with Grilled Corn Avocado Salsa
- Spicy Smoked Gazpacho in Cucumber Cups
- Lemonade-Glazed Fish Kebabs
- Pork Tenderloin with Plums on Tiny Herb Biscuits
- Sample Recipe:
- Bite-Size Peach Pies
- Bonus Recipe:
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas