Learn how to incorporate wine as an ingredient into your best dishes! Explore the layers of complexity wine adds to food’s subtleties. Identify wine flavor profiles while preparing traditional dishes using classic cooking techniques. If you’ve always wanted to learn more about why certain wines are used in certain dishes, or just want to have a terrific time meeting new people and cooking, Cooking With Wine is the class for you!
- Snack (dish prepared in advance for you)
- Wild Mushroom Bruschetta with Goat Cheese
- Frissee Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette, Lardons, and Poached Eggs
- Coq au Vin
- Roasted Thyme Carrots and Potatoes
- Baked Prosciutto wrapped Dates with Marconna Almonds